- Product Strategy, Google Pay
- Business Development, Android
- Product Marketing, Google Fi
- Harvard Business School (MBA)
- Johns Hopkins University (BA, Political Science & Economics)
What I do: I love finding new ways to better serve customers by solving unmet needs. I enjoy helping our incubations figure out what to create first, acquire their first set of users, and build a monetization strategy. I'm especially passionate about Financial Technology and products that expand economic opportunity.
About me: I'm a proud New Jersey native who has spent time living in Baltimore, San Francisco, and Boston. I traveled and worked in India & Nigeria and draw energy from seeing the positive impact new technology can have on people's lives. I'm a die-hard ice hockey fan (go Devils!), American politics nerd, and enthusiastic debater of issues people care about.